What Is BreastCancerTrials.org?
BreastCancerTrials.org encourages individuals affected by breast cancer to consider clinical trials as a routine option for care. To make this possible we:
- Match patients to trials based on pathology, biomarker status, past treatment, and demographics
- List over 500 clinical research studies
- Tailor trial information to a lay audience
- Send an email alert to registered users whenever a newly listed trial matches their history
How Can I List My Study?
We accept any breast cancer study that is registered in ClinicalTrials.gov
- Clinical trials for treatment, quality of life, prevention, etc.
- Surveys, registries, and epidemiological studies
- Observational studies
If your study is already listed in ClinicalTrials.gov, send us
the trial's NCT number and official title. We will create your listing without imposing burden on you or your staff. If your study is not in ClinicalTrials.gov, it's easy to register
Join Our Trial Site Network
The BCT Trial Site Network comprises research sites that have established a partnership with BreastCancerTrials.org.
All research sites that are part of the BCT Trial Site Network have access to SecureCONNECT, BCT's free online screening assistant. SecureCONNECT helps site coordinators jump-start their screening of BCT users who contact them about specific trials.
How SecureCONNECT works:
- A BCT user invites the site coordinator to review her BCT record to see is she qualifies for a selected study.
- The research coordinator logs on to BCT to access the patient's online health history.
- The research coordinator reviews the health history and then contacts the BCT user about the selected study.
To learn more about our Trial Site Network and to start using SecureCONNECT, contact us